Monday, June 06, 2005

"Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down"

Actually, it's both a rainy day and a Monday, and I'm not down at all! In fact, I'm positively giddy, for no real reason. Everyone at work is having a rough day except me, which is one reason to be happy. Because I took care of my responsibilities way in advance, this week will not be as difficult for me as it will be for most of my co workers. Which is a good thing because that means I can help them with their tasks. I do love helping people out, especially when they're stressed.

There was a vicious lightning storm about an hour ago, right when I was going to lunch. It was really beautiful, sitting in my car at a red light, seeing all those strikes of lightning. Then I went to Sonic because they are the only fast food place that takes cards and I didn't have any cash. Of course, as soon as I ordered it started raining even harder and the girl who brought out my food got really wet. I felt awful about that and tried to give her a tip (a couple of dollars in change that I had in my car) but she left before I could. So if you're reading this, I'm really sorry! But you're probably not, so whatever.

Anyway, like I said, there is no real reason for my good mood, but I'm going to hold on to it for awhile. I'm looking forward to 4:30 so I can go home and play my new computer game. I got Civilization III the other day and played it last night for the first time. I lost both games I played and the game called me worthless. It was fun. I want to see if I can win without getting the cheat codes. I always feel bad when I give up and get the cheat codes.

Anyway, that has been my day so far, and those are my plans for this evening. I have nothing philosophical to say, nothing deep (except the lake of rainwater that's forming outside my office, lol) So I have nothing more to contribute...

- Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment