Sunday, November 13, 2005

Made the goal, yay!

Well, I managed to write my 5,000 words today and then some, getting me past 30,000 words total! So now, if I can't write a couple of days next week I'll be okay. The story is going so well, I'm almost afraid. I've never written anything this easily before. It freaks me out because it makes me think it's not any good. I hope I'm wrong. I'm not reading back over anything I've written in November until I'm completely finished, just to keep me from trying to edit. Of course, December is going to be fun, because that's when I'll be editing. I guess then I'll find out if my November writing is bad or good. :) But for now, I'm not going to worry about that. I'm going to kick back and relax the rest of the evening because I'm finished for the night! Unless inspiration strikes again...

No comments:

Post a Comment