Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all my loved ones... and people I don't know...

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a lovely holiday, I must say. It's always nice to be with family. In fact, Thanksgiving is pretty much the only time I see some of my family members. It's always fun catching up with people, especially since I've had a completely crazy year this past year. Anyway, I really enjoyed the day.

I think I'll enjoy tomorrow just as much, though. I'm going to write, write, write! All day! In fact, I may even finish tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then I will definately finish on Saturday. And then it's back to Chapter One to flesh things out a bit all the way through, then editing in December. With the help of some very critical editors, I should have this baby ready by the end of January. At least, that's what I'm shooting for. I hope it happens.

Anyway, I'll post tomorrow with my progress. It's the home stretch now. Only over 6,000 words to go. I can't believe I'm going to finish this contest for the first time ever! I can't even begin to express how excited I am about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment