Thursday, April 26, 2007

welcome, new visitors!

I've noticed a jump in traffic to this blog in the last few days so I wanted to do a special welcome post to all my new visitors! I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures in writing, knitting, and community theatre, as well as the occasional rant about work and other parts of my life.

To my regular readers, thanks for continuing to come back and for commenting! You are great and I love all of you!

To my new visitors, I love discovering new blogs and Web sites, so leave me a comment and I'll come visit yours!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:52 AM

    I came here through Tisha's blog and since you asked me to comment, here it is!

    Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ola! do check my blog... nelsonnium.blogspot.com... Just applied at the 2k bloggers site and was going thru sites... :-), and feel free to link to, if you'd like!

    Luv,
    nelsonnium

    ReplyDelete