1. If you could have any magical power for only one hour, what would it be and why?
Any magical power? I think I'd want the power to turn things into something else. I'd go around turning garbage into money so that I could pay off all my bills, give money to everyone I know, and then donate it to worthy charities. I'm sure I'd save enough to buy a house too, lol!
2. You've won a pair of round-trip airline tickets to anywhere in the world. Where would you go, with whom, and why?
I'd go to Paris with Chris. I've always wanted to experience that particular city with him, because he loves it so much!
3. You are stranded in a library or bookstore for 24 hours. In what section do you spend the most time? Why?
Fiction, of course! I would spend a lot of time making a list of the books that sound good, and then I'd pick one out and find a comfy place to read!
4. If you were to be on a reality TV show, which one would it be? Why would you be a good fit for that particular show?
I hate all reality TV, but if I had to be on one, it would be American Idol. I would be a great fit for Idol because I have an excellent singing voice. (unfair advantage, having taken lots of voice lessons, though!)
5. What did you most recently dream or daydream about?
Last night I had a nightmare that the Fundraiser didn't go well. Today at lunch I daydreamed about going to the beach.
Oh! Garbage into money - now that is a great idea!!ReplyDelete
And Paris - high on my list of cities to visit also! The Louvre is calling!!
Great answers!! :)
yes, garbage to money is a great idea for a super power!ReplyDelete