Saturday, December 30, 2006

Photo Hunters Theme: New


I've decided to do this thing called Photo Hunters, where they post a theme every week and you post a picture that goes with that theme. For details, go here: Photo Hunters.

Every Saturday, I'll be posting a photo to go along with the theme. These posts will be marked with two things, a label called Photo Hunters, and the icon at the top of this post.

I chose this photo to signify the theme "New" because it captures the moment when my nephew held his new sister for the first time.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:53 PM

    How sweet is that photo, perfect for new! It almost looks just like a photo I have of my son holding his little sister not long as she was born! Precious.

    I'll get you added, thanks for joining & playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:23 PM

    thanks for adding me to your blogroll!! i look forward to checking out more of your blog!

    This is a very sweet picture.

    welcome to the hunt!!
    happy NEW year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's a great photo and a wonderful memory.

    ReplyDelete