Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Addicted to knitting

Okay, so we all know I'm the kind of person who becomes obsessed with new things. I love having projects to work on, and I'm always trying to find new projects to start. I started the knitting project because I thought it would be a good thing to learn, and my goal was to knit a scarf. I'm still working on that first scarf, but I've found out just how relaxing knitting can be, and I'm really getting into it more and more. I thought it would be fun to knit scarves for some of my family members, so I went to a craft store today to look at yarn. I found the most beautiful eyelash yarn in a solid color for my sister and multicolored for Hannah. I also bought two new sets of knitting needles. Eventually I'll probably have one of every size! So anyway, here's the yarn. I just thought I would share.

No comments:

Post a Comment