Sunday, August 05, 2007

writing update

Did some work on Magnolia Tree. It's going very well, I like the direction it's taking and I like what's happening with the characters. The story is interesting and I think people might actually want to read it when it is finished and (heavily) edited.

The two main characters from Draha have names now. I'm happy with the names, but I don't feel comfortable revealing them yet. I want to get to know the kids better before I start telling people their names. The story is coming along in my head. I have a special notebook that I'm using to write notes for the books and I carry it around with me everywhere I go. I'm always reaching for it to write some little detail or plot point. It's an awesome notebook for this project, too. It's the one I got in the journal swap and it has Celtic symbols and really nice colors.

Tomorrow is rehearsal. The cast is supposed to be off book for the first time. It should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment