Monday, August 27, 2007

how many posts?

I feel like I'm going for a record or something. That's not really what's happening, but I had to quickly mention that I finally updated my word meters. I did a lot of work on Magnolia Tree this evening when I got home from auditions. I also did a little on Deadly Council. I'm reaching a really interesting part of Magnolia Tree, when Tori has to face what her family has done for generations and has to find out if John is related to her or not. I think the conversation they will have regarding the DNA test she wants him to take is going to be fun to write. How awful to have to ask the man you are falling in love with to take a DNA test because you're afraid you are related to him! Of course, I know how the DNA test will come out...

No comments:

Post a Comment