Saturday, May 12, 2007

longer day than expected...

I finally left work at 7 p.m. today, making it a longer day than I expected. I was supposed to leave at 5, but a television station showed up right before I left, so I stayed until he got all the footage he needed and all the interviews he wanted. I didn't mind staying, because our director really wanted good coverage of the food drive. Thankfully, we got it! The down side of the whole thing is that I was going to take my mom shopping. I was going to buy her a new dress for Mother's Day, but because it was so late and because I was so tired, I just went home. So it looks like I'm going to be taking her out to lunch for Mother's Day, which just doesn't feel right. I wanted to do something special, something personal, but am just going to fall back on the typical thing that people do. I hate to do something typical! Next year I'm going to make something for her. I wonder what I can make...

No comments:

Post a Comment