Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've been tagged!

My lovely new friend Nina tagged me, so here goes!

First: List 7 random facts/habits about yourself.

1. I am becoming just like my mother, and I'm not upset about that!
2. I like to eat Hershey's chocolate and cheddar cheese together for a snack (really, it's good!)
3. Three times in my life, I've a dream that someone died, and then three days later, they did.
4. I dream in vivid color and surround sound.
5. My favorite perfume is Beautiful.
6. I have a countdown clock on my computer desktop. It is counting down the days until my summer vacation and the release of the last Harry Potter book.
7. I have a collection of postcards from everywhere I've been. One day, I'm going to do something really cool with them, but I haven't figured out what yet.

Second: Choose another SEVEN bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog.

1. Chris
2. MD
3. Devon
4. Erin
5. Jenn
6. Ed
7. Jaybizz

Third: Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notfiy them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:53 PM

    To answer your question on my blog -- Broadway tickets are non-refundable. If you book them you have to be there that day.

    Many shows (like the one I'm on) sell out six months in advance, and it's not like people cancel -- they'd lose the money.

    If you don't know what day you'll be there, you can do one of three things, once you're in NY:

    Go directly to the box office
    Go to TKTS and see what's on the half price board for the day
    Ask your hotel concierge to book them for you (usually at additional costs)

    I'll do the tag later this week.

    ReplyDelete