Saturday, August 12, 2006

it continues

I've managed to make it through Thursday, Friday and today without a soda of any kind. Yay! It's been really difficult, though. With the help of a wonderful Web site fitness program called SparkPeople, I'm learning about making healthy choices. And the tools on the site are a huge help. There's a place to count your calories/carbs/fat (etc) per day as well as a place to log your exercise. And the message boards contain great challenges. I've finally found some people to do the Walk to Rivendell challenge with, as well as a couple of other challenges that I think will be fun.

Anyway, it's going well. Today was kind of a lazy day. I slept late (which I never get to do anymore) got some writing done, did some laundry, went shopping with my mom.. it was nice. I'm feeling better today than I did the other day, which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment