in the last 24 hours:
- Had sex: no
- Bought somethng: yes
- Gotten sick: no
- Sang: yes (almost all the time)
- Been kissed: sadly, no
- Ate something: yes
- Felt stupid: of course
- Talked to an ex: no
- Missed someone: I miss my friend Chris on a daily basis...
Last person who...
- slept or laid in bed with you: Winnie the Pooh (stuffed animal, not kinky costume)
- saw you cry: my mom
- made you cry: an ex
- went to the movies with you: Rhea
- went to the mall with you: Beverly
Have you ever...
- said I love you and meant it: yes
- got into a fight with your pet: when I was a kid
- been to New York: yes (loved it!)
- been to Mexico: no (want to)
- been to Canada: yes (loved it!)
- been to Europe: no, but hopefully soon!
- been to Japan: no (want to)
- been to Italy: no (want to)
- do you have a crush on someone: maybe...
- what books are you reading: Pattern Recognition, The Girls Guide to Power and Success
- worst feeling in the world: being betrayed
- future kids names: Elisabeth Rhea, Anne Victoria, Christopher (middle name unknown)
- do you sleep with a stuffed animal: aforementioned Winnie the Pooh
- what's under your bed: books, board games, and hidden secrets
- favorite sport to watch: figure skating
- location: Alabama
- piercings: ears
- do you drink: I love a good wine with dinner
- what are you most worried about right now: my sister
- where do you want to get married: on a beach
- who do you really hate: people who hate (lol, but it's true)
- do you like being around people: most of the time
- have you ever cried: mostly at sad movies
- are you lonely right now: yes
- song that is stuck in your head: Sinnerman by Nina Simone
- played strip poker: no
- has anyone said you look like a celebrity: yes, Drew Barrymore
- been drunk for more than 2 days straight: no way
- have you ever done an all-nighter: when I was in school I did a few of those
- Been on radio or TV: yes and yes
- been in in a mosh-pit: yes (long time ago)
- do you have any gay/lesbian friends: yes
- can you dance: I'm really bad but I still love to dance.
- What is your favorite smell: chocolate chip cookies in the oven
- What is the first things you notice about the opposite sex: eyes (not the color, the light)
- Name someone with the same birthday as you: Mickey Mouse!
Post a Comment