Thursday, August 11, 2005

Serenity site gets makeover

For over a year now, I've been visiting the Serenity movie Web site and enjoying the company of my fellow Browncoats. And for over a year now, the Browncoats have complained that the site wasn't as flashy as other movie sites. Well, very recently, Universal decided to change that by giving the official site a fresh looking front page and some new, fun features for people who opt to join the Browncoats. If you would like to join up, see the link at the bottom of my blog. Tell 'em MrsReynolds sent ya. (I get points for each person I recruit and can buy cool stuff with the points when I have enough. It's sort of like sky miles... but not. lol)

Anyway, the front page is much more interesting now, and it includes the newest US trailer, which I think is even better than the first.

So if you haven't visited the site yet, click below.

Serenity: The Official Movie Website

No comments:

Post a Comment