Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I (heart) Chicago

Notice a trend? I (heart) everywhere that's not Alabama. ;) Especially considering the hurricane season we've had so far! But anyway, I'm in Chicago right now for work. It's my second visit to the Windy City and I really love it. It's such an interesting place, and the buildings are beautiful! Here's the view from my hotel room.

Another view shows the coolest building I've ever seen. It reflects several buildings just across from it, including my hotel. I don't know what the building is, but I think it's beautiful. Anyway, the conference hasn't started yet, so I have some time to enjoy being in a very comfortable room. Right now I'm watching ER and writing this blog. I'ts 10:30 in the morning and I've just finished breakfast. It was really good, too! Later today, the conference begins and there will be little leisure time after that, but I'm actually looking forward to the sessions. They are always so interesting and fun, and they always give me new ideas and teach me more about my job, so it's cool.

The only bad thing about this trip is that I tried to get tickets for Wicked here in Chicago and they were already sold out. :( I really wanted to see it again. Oh well, maybe when it comes to Atlanta I can take a little road trip and see it then. Seriously, this show is so good that I want to see it many, many times! I will eventually post a review of the show on my review site.

Anyway, I'm going to end this here, but will probably do another post with some more pictures and news from my trip to Chicago. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment