Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Quick Word Count Update....

Words: 15,381
Words to go: 54,619
Days to go: 21
Words per day: 2600 (yikes!)

I feel great about the progress of the book. The hero and heroine have met and are entering into the first roadblock of their relationship. Things are going really well and I am enjoying writing it. These characters are really starting to become real people to me and they are taking on a life of their own, which every writer wants! So even though I have the somewhat daunting task of writing almost 3,000 words a day for the next 21 days, I feel pretty good about it. How strange is that??!!

For details about the next whirlwind writing opportunity, the National Novel Writing Month Web site, linked here and join me in November as I start yet another novel, while waiting anxiously to see if this one will be published! And yes, I'm insane...

No comments:

Post a Comment