Monday, September 05, 2011

Celtic Knot Stole - My Wedding Wrap

So this is what I've been working on for awhile now, and the progress in the last several days has actually given me hope that it may actually be finished before the wedding.  It's a wrap with a celtic knot pattern, something that is kind of a running theme throughout the wedding (including our wedding rings.)  I love the yarn, it's a Vanna's Choice yarn in the color Topaz, which is basically a creme color with gold metallic yarn running through it.  It sparkles in the right light, which of course I will make sure we have for the wedding!  :)

So here it is, from row 1 to row 180 out of 495.  I may actually shorten it because I'm not sure I want it to be quite as long as the pattern makes it.  Anyway, here it is, as of today!  



No comments:

Post a Comment