Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year!

I haven't actually made any resolutions this year, but I am making a commitment to post here more often.  I looked at my 2009 post count and it kind of made me sad.  I've been neglecting this poor blog and have decided to post more this year.

Welcome to 2010.  I know, the year is already a few days old, but the last few days have been kind of a blur for me so now that I'm back in the routine of everything, I'm taking a moment to think about what I want to accomplish in 2010.  I think it's okay to do this now, rather than on the very first day of the year.  It's okay to reflect for a few days before making these grand statements about what you want to do, right?

So here it is: my plan for 2010.  Things I want to accomplish.  Not resolutions, but goals. 
- Finish Draha outlines and start book 1 (for real this time!)
- Complete log cabin blanket
- Get more exercise
- Spend more time with loved ones
- Amend some of my 101 in 1001 goals (some no longer apply)
- Try something new once a month (this is a longstanding goal that has made my life so interesting in the last 10 years or so.  I do it every year and it's really great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment