Friday, July 18, 2008

Butterfly

We blocked The Butterfly last night.  It was the second scene I was looking forward to working and it was great!  I love, love, love this scene.  I'm trying really hard not to watch this too much, but here's the one I found on YouTube.  It's really an amazing scene and I can't wait to really get into it.  The director said last night that I was doing fine.  She was setting up appointments with different people to work on their scenes individually - for some more intense direction, and when I asked her when she wanted to see me, she said she didn't.  That felt pretty awesome, actually.  One thing about this show that I'm really working on is that every scene is a different character, so you really have to make every character different.  Now that I have most of my lines down and we've finished blocking Act 1 (completely! yay!) I can really start fine-tuning everything and give each character her own personality.  That's the fun part!

No comments:

Post a Comment