Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Noah's blanket

Here are a couple of pictures of Noah's blanket so far. I'm using the Moderne Log Cabin pattern from Mason Dixon Knitting (a wonderful book!)


One great thing about this pattern is that it's totally garter stitch, which is great for mindless knitting in front of the TV, which is usually what I do. I'm trying to get a lot done on it now before November starts and I spend every waking moment in front of the computer, working on Downward Spiral. Here's a close up of the stitches:

It's going to be done in shades of green, yellow, and blue. Those are his favorite colors, so I had to use them! If this works out well, I'll do one for Hannah and one for Kohl. Well, I have a different idea for Hannah's, but I'll have to see if I can figure out how to do it before I commit to it. But at least I have a fallback! This is so much fun to knit!

No comments:

Post a Comment