Wednesday, October 03, 2007

another story?

I had a thought. Well, not quite a thought yet, more like a feeling. It might become the story I write during NaNo this year. I have to figure out some things first, especially what POV I want to use. I think the story would be more touching in first person, but I'm not sure I can pull it off. Well, we'll see, won't we?

I think I want to do it. I think I'd like to really challenge myself. And this story would be a big challenge. I think I'll mull it over for a few days and see what I decide.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 AM

    Challenge is good, but with Nano, speed's also important, so make sure you do a lot of prep work. That way you can sit down and cough out your daily quota.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm going to prep the heck out of this story.. I've already started, actually. I think I've been writing this story in my head for a long time, I've just never had the courage to actually write it.

    ReplyDelete