Monday, September 17, 2007

Post Secret is back

Yay! Later in the day yesterday, I checked back and Post Secret was up again. The reports I read said that Blogger had marked it as a spam blog and disabled it. I can't believe they would be that stupid. It's obviously not a spam blog! Instead of randomly targeting blogs to disable just because they seem to have a lot of traffic and a lot of incoming links, they should be looking at the blogs they think might be spam to verify that they are.

It actually worries me a little, making me wonder if my blog is safe. I hate to move it, though. We are talking about 500 posts here. That's a lot of history to just move. It's something to think about, though...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:55 AM

    Wordpress is easier and more reliable, and they have a tool that lets you import everything.

    Plus, they actually contact you and help you solve the problem when you have one.

    Remember how I had fits all the time on blogger? Never a problem on wordpress. And it, too, is free.

    ReplyDelete