Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Finished with Magnolia Tree!

The first draft of Under the Magnolia Tree is finished! I worked hard on it yesterday while I was off work and actually got to the point where I could write "the end!" It's not truly finished yet, of course. There is plenty of fleshing out to do, but the story is done. I'm so happy to have finished it, and am excited that I get to take it off my "writing projects" section. I'll be working on the "fleshing out" part of the process while working on other projects.




In other news... I got bangs! I don't know what got into me, but I decided it would be cool to have bangs. For those of you who know me, you will be shocked because I haven't had bangs since a very frightening experience in middle school when I cut my own bangs. Very bad school pictures that year! But this time I had them cut by someone who knew what they were doing. Anyway, I'm not sure how I feel about the bangs... so if any of you out there have an opinion, please feel free to share it. And please note that I'm not wearing any makeup in this picture, which is why I look so awful! It's sort of an Emo picture, but when I smiled it looked stupid. There are ways I can avoid showing the bangs to the world, so if they look stupid, someone please speak up! It's been so long since I've had them, I'm not sure what they are supposed to look like!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:25 AM

    Congrats on finishing the draft.

    And I think the bangs look good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like album cover art (in a good way!) Very artisticly photographed.

    ReplyDelete