Thursday, September 27, 2007

Offline for a few days

As the post title suggests, I will be offline for a few days. I'll probably post on Sunday night if I get home at a decent time, but if not, I'll post on Monday, probably a story about my weekend at the film festival! I plan to overdose on entertainment this weekend. It's going to be great!

Oh, I went to the doctor today. It turns out that my problem is a case of sinusitis. I've got antibiotics and some really strong cough medicine and instructions to go back if the pain and pressure doesn't go away when I finish the medicine. Hopefully it will. He said jaw pain can be a symptom of sinusitis, which is not something I had ever heard or experienced, but hey... he's the doctor! We'll see what happens. Whatever happens, I'm not going to let any amount of pain or pressure or discomfort ruin my weekend. I've been looking forward to this since the end of last year's festival.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:49 PM

    Anita,

    I had sinusitis and it's not fun. Whatever you do, please take your antibiotics as directed without fail. You may not feel any different for about a week, but do it. It's the only way to get rid of it in ten days.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete