Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm back

Ugh... I've been sick. But I'm starting to feel like one of the living again, so that's good. I had an interesting interview on Friday. I'm crossing my fingers for this one. It really seems great. Other than those two pieces of news, not much is happening.

I was offered a chorus part in Guys and Dolls. I didn't accept, not because I'm a diva or anything, but because the theatre is really far away and it doesn't make sense to drive that far for a chorus part. I spend way too much money on gas anyway. And also, performances would be in November, cutting into my NaNoWriMo time. I really don't want to do that!

Thanks for the comments about the bangs. I've worn them like that a few times and have gotten lots of positive responses. I clipped them back today, though, because they didn't want to behave. Sometimes you just have to accept that it's going to be a bad hair day!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:29 PM

    Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete