Friday, December 09, 2011

Boredom

Last night, I was bored.  I haven't been bored for awhile.  There was no real reason for the boredom, I had TV  I could watch and conversations that could be had and sewing to be done and a knitting project to work on, but I was bored.

I think I've had too much time to be in my head lately.  When I'm at work, I can think about other things because work isn't really very mentally challenging.  So I can think out everything I need to think out, and when I get home, I don't really have anything else to think about.

I need to start a big project.  Something I can really sink my teeth into.  Maybe sewing a garment.  Or knitting something big.  Or writing.  I need to get back to writing.  That creative outlet has basically gone away and I want it back.  Maybe I should start dedicating some time every day to working on the fantasy series again.  In fact, that's exactly what I'm going to do.  I need to get back to that world.  I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment