Saturday, June 21, 2008

week 1

Last night ended the first week of Quilters rehearsals and I have to say, so far it has exceeded my expectations. The women in the cast are amazing and I've already found a couple of kindred spirits among them. It's always nice to make new friends.

I'm still reading scripts for the selection committee. I liked the one I finished last week. It's called "A Nice Family Gathering." What's funny is that I read a summary for another script called "The Marriage Counselor" that sounded absolutely hilarious. I want to order that script. Of course, I think we will probably fill our comedy slot with "Faith County," since it was a finalist for this year but we needed a drama.

I'm going to see The Trip To Bountiful tonight at my theatre, and we have rehearsal for Quilters tomorrow night, so my weekend is pretty full. That's good, staying busy keeps me from thinking about the fact that I haven't had french fries in two weeks! (yay for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment