Saturday, November 25, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 25

Current wordcount: 44,211
Today's wordcount: 2,000

Time spent writing: 1 hour
Time spent on NaNo Boards: About 10 minutes

Today's soundtrack: Death Cab for Cutie
Today's mood: Pretty good

I finally completed the scene I went back to do a couple of days ago, and then I added a couple of paragraphs before it to make it make more sense in context. Yes, I'm aware that the point of NaNoWriMo is not to go back and make things make sense, but I couldn't help it in this case. I needed to go back so I could go forward. Since I got that finished, I have been moving forward at a steady pace, and the story seems to have more direction. I think it might actually be a good direction, which makes me happy! I was feeling a little unfocused about this story and wasn't really sure where I was going with things, but now I think I'm on a path. We'll see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment