Tuesday, November 21, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 21

No writing today, but I knew that would be the case. I'm going to work on the story Wednesday night, as usual, and then I have plenty of time to work on it Thursday morning and then again on Thursday afternoon. It's not my year to host Thanksgiving, so all I have to do is prepare a side dish and go to a relative's house. I'm so looking forward to my week off. It'll be great to be able to spend my days writing instead of having to go to work and write in the evenings.

I'd really like to finish with a few days to spare, simply because I enjoy that feeling of knowing I've passed my NaNo goal and I love going onto the forums and encouraging others to finish. So the plan is to finish sometime early next week. We'll see what happens.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:49 AM

    Good luck on hitting your goal. I want to see that green bar beside your name on the forums.

    Happy Thanksgiving, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed, Ugh? I'm going to need more than that, lol.

    Robbie,

    I'm just sitting down to work on some writing today. Trust me, the green bar will come, hopefully very very soon!

    ReplyDelete