Thursday, November 16, 2006

NaNoWriMo Day 16

No writing today. There are two reasons for this.

One is that I've been very sick since last night. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say, I feel completely horrible and I hate it! I mean, who gets sick on their birthday? I'm so unhappy about being sick now. I mean, of all the times to be sick, I have to get sick on the one weekend that I have big plans.

The other reason I didn't write today is that I just got home from a work event. Well, I got home at about 9:30. Ugh. I hate being sick and I hate working late. I guess today is the day for me to hate things, but I don't feel bad about feeling this way. I'm always the one who is positive, happy and bright. Well today I'm just not any of those things. After standing in the freezing cold for 2 hours tonight for work, I don't feel positive at all. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:30 AM

    Anita, hang in there. I hope things are better tomorrow and you'll be able to enjoy your birthday. :-)

    ReplyDelete