Friday, March 10, 2006

PostSecret

I bought the book PostSecret yesterday and it's amazing. I haven't sent in a secret myself, but I'm considering it. Not sure what it would be. I thought about it last night before I went to bed, and then visions of the postcards I could send in floated in and out of my dreams. Not that I have a lot of secrets, but there are things about me and my life that nobody knows. Some are amusing, some are humiliating, some are a little sad. So I guess I need to decide if I really want to share any of those with the world.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go to the PostSecret site and see what it's all about. And go buy the book, PostSecret, at any bookstore. Some of the proceeds of the book sales go to the National Hopeline Network (1-800-SUICIDE) This is a 24 hour hotline for anyone who is thinking about suicide, or knows someone who may be thinking about it. (I can tell you that my secret would not be related to that particular cause, but I think it's a good one that is worth supporting.)

No comments:

Post a Comment