Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hello and welcome, visitors!

I've noticed several new visitors to this blog and I just want to take the time to say welcome! I'd love a comment or two, if you have time. And, if you have a blog, I'd love to visit it! I love reading other people's random thoughts... so if you do happen upon my humble blog and you feel comfortable doing so, please leave a comment and point me to your blog / live journal / myspace / yahoo 360 or whatever you have so I can check it out. I'll even link you if you want. I love adding to my BlogRoll. Oh, and speaking of BlogRolls, if anyone can tell me how to use BlogRolling in my sidebar, I'd appreciate a few tips. I signed up and have the code all ready, but every time I try to use it, I end up destroying my whole template. I'm hopeless when it comes to code! Of course, I've learned a lot since I started blogging. I had no idea how to add links or manipulate code to change colors before I started this. So it's been a great learning experience, and I intend to keep it up for as long as I can!

But anyway, the purpose of this post was to welcome visitors and encourage you to leave comments! I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment