Tuesday, January 03, 2006

stupid tropical storms

yep, it's still out there. It won't affect any land, but still. Did someone forget to give these storms a calendar? Helloooooo... Hurricane season is over.... I guess they don't care.

I'm thinking of going on a cruise in 2006. There are several options, but the one that is most interesting to me so far is a writers cruise in late November, just after Thanksgiving. There's a writers conference right there on the boat! I just think that would be so great. There are other options for vacation, but I think this is the best one. Rhea is probably going back to LA with some other friends, so I'll probably end up taking my vacation alone this year. But I think that's exactly what I need.

Anyway, I'm getting tired, so I'm going to stop now. Nothing really interesting happened today anyway. Nothing to report. Except that I wrote a little today. Not much, but some.

No comments:

Post a Comment