Wednesday, January 11, 2006

All night long..

I'll bet that title got everyone's attention! But it's not as exciting as you think. I just spent, literally, 4 hours writing my query letter. Then, I read my synopsis and decided it was complete crap, so I'm going to rewrite it tomorrow. And I can't find the paper I was going to use, so now I have to go buy some. So it looks like it'll be Friday before the query goes out, which isn't too far off the goal I set for myself, so it's still okay.

The headache continues. It lasted all day today and still hasn't gone away. Maybe it will after a good night's sleep. I hope it does.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts exactly. It's too important to mess up. That's why I'm so nervous. But I'm having several people look over both of them so that I can get some feedback. I may push back the actual sending until early next week, just to make sure everything is perfect.

    ReplyDelete