Tuesday, January 10, 2006

70 degrees in January

Someone needs to tell the weather that we're supposed to be having WINTER right now...

I can't believe how warm it was today. This morning the fog was awful. Traffic was going 20 on the interstate, especially on the bridge. But once I finally got to work (glad I left early this morning, or I would have been late) it was actually a pretty good day. I feel like I got a lot accomplished, which is good. I was supposed to go to my first writer's guild meeting tonight, but a really terrible headache at 5 made me want to go straight home. So that's what I did.

Due to the headache, I only got a few hundred words written. I promptly deleted them, though, because they were crap. Oh well, I'll start fresh tomorrow. I did get some editing done on Summer's Blossom. I was actually planning to write the query letter tonight, but I think that will wait until tomorrow. I'm tired and it's almost time for The Daily Show. Hopefully I'll have a better progress report tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment