Sunday, December 04, 2005

So very pretty...


My sister has the prettiest kids. Aren't they pretty? I guess I'm a little biased, but that's okay. Yesterday, we dressed them up in the Christmas outfits I bought them and took pictures of them. It was fun. We even did some of them "coming out of" a wrapped gift box. So cute. Anyway, I just had to share.

Nothing else to report. I started reading my book yesterday. I'm actually surprised at the way it turned out, since I wrote it so quickly. It actually has a decent plot and the dialogue isn't nearly as awful as I feared it would be. I'm going to read a little more this evening before bed. I can already see places where I need to add scenes and/or dialogue. It'll be fun to finish it out completely. I can't wait to see how it turns out when I'm finally, completely finished.

In other news, we started building Hannah's dollhouse today. She knows about it, but I don't think she quite understands that it's going to be taller than she is, and that it will be fully furnished when we are finished. With carpet. And wallpaper. And books for the bookshelf. I had so much fun picking out the furnishings for it and can't wait to see what it looks like in the house. I need only a few more things for the house, and then the doll family that will fit in it, and her Christmas will be done. Then it's on to the boys, who are proving to be a lot more difficult to shop for, unfortunately. I'm still not sure what to get Noah. As the oldest of the three, he's the most difficult to please. He wants everything, so it's hard to figure out what he wants the most. Ah well, 'tis the season to go shopping and stress about what you're getting your loved ones, right? And you know what's worse? Thinking about buying Christmas gifts while wearing short sleeves and running the air conditioner! It was actually hot today! Well, it's time to go to sleep now. It's going to be a busy week...

No comments:

Post a Comment