Monday, December 19, 2005

Getting really worried...

Okay, so it's Monday and Christmas Eve is Saturday. That means I only have a few days to wallpaper and carpet 6 rooms (I completely finished the kitchen yesterday but didn't get anything done today) on the dollhouse, and I haven't even started shingling the roof yet! What am I going to do?? Tomorrow night is Noah's Christmas play, so I'll be going to that. He's playing Santa this year and is really excited about it. I'm sure it'll be great. Then, I'll come home and try to wallpaper a few more rooms. This dollhouse is turning out to be a much bigger project than I anticipated! On a nicer note, the dolls I ordered for the house came today. They're so cute!

Work was good today. Everyone is in a good mood because the holidays are coming up and it's a short week. When I leave work on Wednesday afternoon, I don't have to be back to work until the next Tuesday. I won't know what to do with myself, having all those days off!

Speaking of days off, I'm considering attending an extended writing conference next year for my vacation. I'll have to check them out and see what looks good. And the next year? Europe! (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment