Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Decisions.. decisions...

Well, I'm pretty sure I made the decision about which novel idea to use for NaNoWriMo. I think I'm going to go with the second Love Inspired book. I hate to fall back on the easiest option, but those books pretty much all follow a certain formula and I think I can do the whole thing in 30 days without too much trouble, due to previously mentioned formula.

It'll be interesting, though. I think I'm going to set it in a disaster zone, after a hurricane perhaps. Since that's been on my mind lately, with Hurricane Katrina. I'm thinking a female relief worker and a man who has lost his house. Maybe even his family. Maybe his wife drowned in the storm and he's angry with God for allowing it to happen, and she can help him back to his faith. Or something like that.

Anyway, at least I made a decision, which is something I don't do often. Now I just have to write the thing. Easier said than done, I'm afraid!

No comments:

Post a Comment