Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spiritual Guidance

So I've been going through kind of a rough time lately. Lots of decisions to make, lots of things to figure out. I know the only way I can get through everything is to get back to my spiritual walk. So I've been praying a lot lately, and reading the Bible more. Every night, in fact. I've started keeping a journal to really keep me accountable and to keep a record of the insights I receive. It's been pretty amazing. I started reading the Bible from the beginning but am using the Max Lucado Inspirational Study Bible. It's an incredible resource, with Life Lessons that go with each chapter and a Life Application at the end that challenges readers to take some kind of action based on the lesson in the verses they just read. The applications are so amazing. They have really helped me think about what's important they have really grounded me as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment