Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

2008 is officially over. 2009 is here and I'm thrilled to say goodbye to a year that was filled with crisis in our nation and in the world. I think we are heading in the right direction and I hope that 2009 is a year of recovery, a year of healing, and a year of change. It will set the stage for what I hope will be an amazing 2010.

I usually do resolutions, but this year, I'm just going to point to my 101 in 1001 list and say that's my resolution. I will work on that list. I will do as many things on it as possible.

The one resolution I will make is one I've made (and kept!) since 2000. I will try something new every month. Whether that something new is playing a game I've never tried to writing a genre I've never attempted, to trying a new knitting skills, to eating a dish I've never eaten, these little challenges to myself to try something new really enhance my life in so many ways! It's my one real resolution this year and one I intend to keep.

So happy new year to everyone out there. May 2009 bring you health and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment