Wednesday, September 24, 2008

you want me to what?

I got an email the other day from a fellow board member at the theatre.  She asked me if I would be interested in directing a show.  Huh?  I've only been doing this for a little over a year.  I actually said no, which I think surprised her because I haven't heard back.  Yes, I'd like to direct sometime, but it's important to me that I have experience doing every job before I even attempt to direct.  There's no way I'm ready for that yet.

But still... it was flattering.

Our annual party is coming up and I can't wait for it.  We always have a blast.  I'm decorating the back wall with posters from this season's plays.  It's a tradition for us to recognize the season we are ending and then we read descriptions of the upcoming season's shows.  I think it's going to be great.

We are also considering putting together a show for a one-act community theatre competition.  I hope we do it - I think it would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment