Sunday, September 21, 2008

lovely time of year

The weather is getting cooler and there is a distinctive scent in the air - the scent of Fall coming slowly to us. I love this time of year. We finally get a break in the unbearable heat of summer and enjoy wonderful days with a high of 75-80 and cool nights in the low 60s. It's awesome and I love it!

Unfortunately, the change in the weather usually makes me sick, so here I am struggling with sinusitis and an ear infection, again. But oh well... I still love this time of year!

So quick update: I've been fighting the normal post-show letdown by working on my Draha outline and trying to design a knitting pattern for a shawl. I wanted to make something to take with me to NYC when I go in Oct, in case it's chilly inside the theatre. I may not get it finished in time, but hopefully I will. Designing is fun, but complicated.

Everything is going fairly well - except that my sister's life has gotten bad again and there's absolutely nothing I can do to make it better. I have a serious problem admitting I'm powerless in any situation, so I can't stand this!

Back to regular posting now. Sorry for the long absence. Crazy life!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:47 AM

    It's always hard to watch someone you love struggle and be helpless to fix it. All you can do is offer whatever support you can and hope for the best. You can't live someone else's life for them.

    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete