Thursday, April 17, 2008

that was fast

I found out this week that the woman who replaced me at my previous job just resigned. That didn't take very long. I know the natural thing in this situation is to be smug and say "I told you so," but it really just makes me sad. Things are not going well at the organization and I hate that because their mission is very good. I hope they can work things out soon. The flip side of this whole thing is the fact that I'm insanely happy at my new job and I actually feel a little bad about that because my former coworkers, who I'm proud to call friends, are so unhappy. I'll send positive thoughts their way and hope things get better.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:27 PM

    Well, the writing was on the wall for THAT one when she wasn't there for the days you were supposed to train her. "Family" whatever or not, that's not what you do when you're starting a new job.

    Sorry your friends are suffering, but I'm glad you're out of it.

    ReplyDelete