Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The search is over!

I got a new job! I'm not going into details because I'm not sure if it's okay to do that, but it is a great organization that everyone knows and I've never seen bad publicity about them. They do wonderful work for people in need and they have a mission that I can really get behind. The position is a step forward, as is the salary. It's exactly what I wanted!

I will still be looking into taking a class or two in the fall toward my graduate degree and am still seeking some grant funding for the children's theatre that I want to start.. and of course, I'm still writing!

Oh, on that note, I picked up a grant client this week. I'm doing primary research for them right now, to write a few grants for different projects they have planned. It looks like it could be a very good opportunity to get some funding for a great organization, and perhaps to pick up a few additional clients along the way!

Things are looking up!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:55 AM

    Congratulations!

    Woo-hoo! Best of luck in the new job!

    ReplyDelete