Thursday, October 19, 2006

sometimes you have to give up

There's a situation that has been really bothering me lately. I've been beating myself up over it, wondering what I can do to fix it. I've been trying so hard to figure out what's really going on, trying to figure out how to make it right. But you know what? It's not my fault. It's never my fault, but I always blame myself anyway. But I'm not going to do it anymore.

I give up. It doesn't matter anymore. Years of torturing myself, and for what? Nothing!

So I'm finished. I give up.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:06 PM

    Wow this sounds vagely familiar??? I understand and you can't let other people affect your emotional well-being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does sound familiar. I'm learning how to let go from you. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete