Monday, September 11, 2006

still sick

Ugh. I hate my sinuses. It's an exhausting struggle just to breathe right now. Work was fine today. We finished printing all the newsletters and I delivered them to the volunteer group that has agreed to fold them for us this time. They said they would see how it goes this time and if it's not too bad they may do it on a more permanent basis. Something I've made a priority for me is a way to recognize the people who help us so much. We normally do a certificate and order pizza for our volunteers, but I think some of them deserve more recognition for everything they do for us. So I'm going to work on that in the coming weeks and see what I can come up with.

We are starting to work on our annual fundraiser again. I have a new intern coming in tomorrow and I'm going to ask her to research some new restaurants to see if we can get some new participants for our tasting event. New restaurants would breathe some new life into the event, which is something I'd really like to see.

Oh! I did my measurements today and have actually lost 10 inches in the last month, including 2 in my waist and 3 in my hips! I think that's good progress. At least, I hope it is. I'm working way too hard to not make any progress!

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Sooo tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment