Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Looking for some people...

Maybe it was the spark mail from yesterday, or maybe it's just that time in my life, but I really want to find some people who used to be important in my life. You know, the people you always wonder about? The ones who pop into your head every once in awhile and you want to know what they are doing...

I googled one friend, Jamie, and couldn't find anything that I thought sounded like him. There were all kinds of people with his name, even with his first, middle and last names, but I'm certain none of them were him. The other friend was easier to find, if it is the right person. She got married, but finding her married name was pretty easy. The married name is not very common, so I think I got the right person. I emailed her, so we'll see what happens.

I've gotten in touch with some old friends through myspace, which is very cool, but I can't seem to find these two, and I'd really like to talk with them. Anyway, I wonder what they are doing now...

Today was nice. I went to a United Way campaign kickoff, went to a store to buy picture frames for work (I'm going to frame some newspaper articles we've gotten recently that were very good) After that, I went to take pictures of one of our agencies. Then I came home and did absolutely nothing. I'm still feeling sickly. Now the sinus problems have taken over my chest, so there are coughing issues and a raspy voice. Not sexy raspy, more like the kind of raspy you get when you've smoked for sixty years. Needless to say, I'm trying to avoid phone conversations right now so that I don't frighten anyone! And now I'm going to get ready for bed. I know it's early, but I've been so tired lately (most likely because I've been sick) and have been going to bed early every night. So goodnight, cyberspace!

No comments:

Post a Comment