Thursday, May 18, 2006

Plans!

I'm going to a movie tonight with Rhea. That means I won't be writing much (here or on my current writing project) but I wanted to say one little thing first.

I got this book, called The Soul Catcher. It's a guided journal that helps you write about yourself honestly and openly. It's been really interesting to answer the questions and to look at myself in a different way. I wanted to start working on it now because I'm a few months away from an age milestone (shudder... 30... shudder) and I think it's important to take stock of your life at crucial intervals to see what has happened and what you want to happen in the future. One extremely important goal I wanted to reach before I turned 30 was publication. And while I've been published in newspapers and magazines (local ones, anyway) I want to have a book published, or accepted for publication by the time I turn 30. Good luck with that, right? But it's something I have to attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment