Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Married Life

As you know, we got married at the end of October.  Now, we are in the month of February, our 4th month of being married.  I have to say, I love it!  Jon is truly the most wonderful person in the whole world and I love being his wife.  He is supportive, loving, helpful, and sexy.  :)

We have so much fun, whether we are playing a game or just sitting around watching TV, or lying in bed, laughing about the dogs or something that happened during the day.

This is so different from my first marriage.  The ex was nice and all, but he was never really supportive and never really showed love or affection.  And he was so critical of me, especially in the last year.  Jon is never critical.  If he has some kind of constructive criticism, he gives it with tact and care.

I'm so happy to have finally found (and married) this man, who is perfect for me in every possible way.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment