Wednesday, December 03, 2008

trying again

So I lost 20 pounds during the show over the summer, which was completely awesome, but since the show ended, I haven't lost any. I haven't gained any, but the loss stopped - which is very upsetting. It totally makes sense, I'm not as active as I was in the show. So I've decided to get serious about it (again) and really try to lose the rest of the weight I need to lose.

It's all about changing my attitude and my habits when it comes to food and exercise. That's so hard, but I'm going really try to do it this time. Usually, I'll do really well for a little while and then totally fall off the wagon. I'm going to try to not let that happen this time - and if I fall off the wagon, I'll get right back on it!

I went back to sparkpeople and rejoined. It's such an amazing tool for living a healthy lifestyle, so I'm going to use it as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment